Monday, April 23, 2012

Please vote for JJ's bottle picture!


This is my 10 yr old gr.son Jacob. He has Aspergers Syndrome. There isn't a lot that will bring a smile to his face and he hates having his pic taken. So I was really shocked when he came out to the living room and asked me to take his pic with the bottle of Jones Soda and the green apple. He loves your soda pop and asks for me to buy some every grocery day. Of course I do..lol He has had a really rough year at school because of bullies and this would make him so happy to be on a label.




Please vote if you haven't already, competition is stiff. There is nothing to sign up for, you don't even need to give your email and you can only vote ONE time. PLEASE help my gr.son WIN and vote for JJ's picture! Click this link, click on the "rate this photo" section pick "10..wow" and then click "vote" underneath. It will just take a minute of your time and will make him a very happy boy. Lets make him a winner by getting on the pop label !!!!!!! TY









No comments: