Saturday, August 12, 2006

One happy little boy

Oh what a day. JJ was soooo excited this morning when he got up. I still had some final running around to do, pick up the cake, pick up his mother and his two younger brothers....


So off we went, one child who was ready to jump out of his skin with excitment about his upcoming party and one tired Nannie who couldn't quit just yet.


Everyone showed up, sixteen in total. There was 6 kids and the rest adults, mostly grandparents, aunts, uncle and cousins. But it was fun, the kids are so cute to watch and some of the things they will come out with....well they just crack me up.


Later that nite as I was getting him a bed time snack, he looked at me and said "Nannie how many more sleeps till my Birthday?"...... and so it starts again LOL

No comments: