Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Home from Hospital

Feb 23/05 – The Dr. sprung me from the hospital today. I find I am just crying all the time. He said its from the prednisone.... oh goody!
I feel better being home, it cuts down on the amount of running around that N will have to do. I'm going to continue to go to Physio two times a week, I'm not sure if its the prednisone working or the ultra sound and laser that they use on me in physio...but I can bend a few joints.


Dr. H wants me to start taking the Methotrexate tonite at bed time. I am to take six small pills once a week for the rest of my life..




Feb 24/05 - I took my first dose of Methotrexate last nite. Its 3am and I am sick to my stomach and have diarrhea so bad its like water gushing from a well. My legs and feet feel foreign, like they don’t belong on my body. My feet are tingly and swell if I keep them in the down position, my legs are taking spasms every few minutes and I have to talk myself out of having a panic attack. I beg for sleep to take over and let me wake feeling better.

No comments: