Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Home again

July 6/05

It felt so good to come home. I'm uneasy that they didn't re-scan my lung to make sure that the clot is gone, in some ways I still feel like a walking time bomb. Maybe that feeling will go away. I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow for blood test and then twice a week until it becomes somewhat regular. The reading is suppose to be between 2 and 3 right now its 2.1 and I am on 10mg of warfarin a day.


Very good to see the dogs and cats, I think everyone's tail was wagging... I know mine was. LOL


N said that JJ was having a hard time going to bed, I think its because his schedule has been all messed up with me in the hospital and him and N coming in for visits.

I still feel exhausted, that seems to almost be a permanent symptom since January. I'm tired of feeling tired, I so want to be that energetic person again.

No comments: