Saturday, January 08, 2005

After hours Clinic

Jan 8/05 – Its been a terrible week. I called in sick at work the rest of the week.
Everything hurts, knees, ankles, feet, hands, fingers. I got N to drive me to the after hours clinic today. He knows it must be bad since I hate having to sit for hours at these after hours clinics.

I am in so much pain in my joints that I just don’t understand what it is. Its like someone is sticking hot pokers into my bones. It hurts whether I'm sitting still or trying to move. I’m hopping that its some sort of flu bug that’s going around. After a 4 hour wait I get in to the on call Dr. She thinks it may be arthritis and is recommending that I go to a Rheumathologist as soon as possible. She will send in the referral Monday when the regular Dr. offices re-open.

To many thoughts are running through my head right now. I'm scared, I'm really tired since this pain has been hampering my sleep, and I'm unsure of how long I will be off work and what to tell them. I might of missed a hand full of days at my old job in 11 yrs and now I am calling in sick to by new boss! This is so unlike me. I don't get sick, if I do...I work anyway. Oh I'm praying that this is going to be a quick fix and I will be back to work fast.

No comments: