Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Fear is setting in

Dec 29/04 – I woke up to find all my fingers on my right hand stiff and unable to bend. The finger tips are very cold, almost dead like,,white and numb again like yesterday. Trying to hold the hair dryer is somehow foreign to my hand. Everything is taking twice as long to do as I try to manuever my fingers to act like they belong on my body.

My right knee is really sore and I find myself limping around work all day today. By 5 pm what ever this is has spread to my left hand, two fingers there are now getting stiff.

I'm trying not to draw attention to myself with my co-workers and boss. I just started this job 2 months ago after working for a company for 11 years, the last thing I need right now is them thinking that they made a mistake hiring me!

No comments: